The tenth issue of International Scienctific Conference on Aeronautics, Automotive and Railway Engineering and Technologies BulTrans will take place at the Summer Holiday House of TU-Sofia in Sozopol, 15th-17th September 2018.
Thorough scientific achievements in the field of transport are presented in the conference. BulTrans is the most prestigious scientific forum for road, rail and air transport in Bulgaria. The international interest in the conference is increasing every year.
Various activities are being carried out to further improve the importance of the conference. Efforts are being made to expand the number of participants and reviewers, with a focus on attracting professionals from all over the world. A complex, web-based system for managing application submissions, full texts and reviews is being developed. Reports are published in a selection of representative and indexed publishing platforms. Each year, the BulTrans team is expanded to include motivated and trained specialists.
History of BulTrans
The International Scientific Conference on Aeronautics, Automotive and Railway Engineering and Technologies BulTrans is held for the first time in 2009, as part of Science Days of Technical University of Sofia.
So far, nine editions have been carried out, eight of them in Sozopol and one (Anniversary Edition) in Sofia.
Since 2017, BulTrans has started a partnership with the French publisher EDP Sciences. As a result, some of the papers presented at the conference are published in a separate volume of the online journal of MATEC Web of Conferences indexed by a number of leading databases, including Scopus, the Conference Proceedings Citation Index (Web of Science), Google Scholar, and others.
Conference Topics and Scientific Program
The topics of the conference are:
- Automotive Engineering and Technologies;
- Dynamics, Strength and Reliability of Vehicles.
- Ecological Transport;
- Intelligent Transport Systems;
- Internal Combustion Engines and Alternative Fuels;
- Railway Engineering and Technologies;
- Transport Infra-Structure;
- Transport Management and Logistics;
- Water Transport;
The program includes
- Plenary lectures;
- Scientific papers and announcements and discussions;
- Presentations of leading companies in the field of transport;
- Presentations of student teams participating in prestigious international competitions in the field of transport